What is Importance of Energy Management Training?
Effective Energy Management is now an essential aspect of all successful businesses. We offer energy management training and education packages to suite those involved in any form of energy use and management.
Our energy management training programmes are designed to support businesses reduce energy costs systematically and continually, cultivate energy efficient production, sink emissions and foster a culture of Energy Management
- Fundamentals of energy management for senior staff
- Awareness of energy management for non-technical staff
- Advanced training for technicians, operators and engineers
- Energy billing and Tariffs
- Training for internal energy auditors/energy officers
- Case studies of energy management systems
- Energy Audit Workshop/ Mock Energy Audit
Key Learning Objectives
- Technical, organizational and behavioral dimensions of energy management
- Regulatory frameworks on energy management
- Steps in Energy Management
- Strategies and best practices
- Energy Auditing
- Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Energy Monitoring and Verification
Target Group and Prior Training Requirements
Our target audience include management staff, engineers, technicians, machine operators and other general staff. The trainees need not have prior knowledge in energy management.
Venue, Charges & Duration
The venue is agreeable between the client and Unisource Energy. We conduct both on-site (client’s premises), in our training rooms or even in external conference halls.
The charges are subject to client’s training requirements and are negotiated based on training needs, target audience, number of trainees, venue and number of days required.
Normal duration is three days from 0800hrs to 1600 hrs. However, the time can be changed based on flexibility of the client and availability of trainees.