Electrical Inspection and Testing
Through our Electrical Inspection and Testing Services we support companies across the Kenya with their fixed installation testing or periodic inspection and testing requirements. Electrical installations should be tested often enough that there is little chance of deterioration leading to danger. Periodic electrical inspections are conducted from time to time based on the client preferences or recommendations from the inspectors. The inspection entails both visual inspection and detailed testing procedure.
Our full range of electrical inspection and testing services include:
- Electrical Inspections Surveys
- Periodic Testing & Inspection Reports
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Commercial/Industrial – Electrical Testing, Inspection & Reporting
- Drawing & Diagram Updates
- Electrical Equipment and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Load Analysis
Once the inspection and testing has been completed, a detailed Electrical Installation Condition Report is provided. The report details the extent and results of the inspection and testing, listing any recommendations for remedial actions that should be taken to ensure compliance with current standards.
Commercial Electrical Inspections and Testing for insurance
Our commercial Inspections reports are valid for insurance purposes. The insurance provider may require that your facility have a valid electrical inspection report as a way of compliance to the policy requirements. An insurance provider requires the installation be free of C1, C2 and F1 defects. Additionally, some providers may require rectification of C3 recommendations.
- Code C1: This implies presence of danger and immediate threat to property. the rectification in mandatory and presence of C1 defect implies automatic fail
- Code C2: this implies that the defect has the potential of being dangerous and corrective measures are recommended. The C2 defect requires immediate rectification
- Code C3: this implies need for improvement, especially in terms of compliance with the regulations.
- Code FI: this depicts need for more in-depth investigation on the installation such as untraceable electrical circuits.
Target Customers for our Electrical Inspection and Testing Services
Our customers base encompasses all commercial and public premises such as
- Commercial Buildings (Malls, offices)
- Hospitality Industries