…… for an intelligent, highly aggressive and result-oriented technical sales-person to be tasked with marketing and selling Energy Audit services to large scale consumers.
Title: Technical Sales Executive
Employment type: Full time
Applications close: January 16, 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and establish new business
- Organize client visits
- Liaise with existing clients
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions
- Write reports and sales literature
- Provide product / service education and advice
- Attend relevant exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensure that sales targets are met.
- Holder of a Degree, Higher National Diploma or Diploma in electrical engineering;
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work creatively;
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive;
- Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback;
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal communication skills, networking and prospecting skills;
- Goal driven, confident, outgoing personality and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet clients;
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV and copies of relevant certificates to our HR Partner:
[email protected]; and state the position applied for in the subject line of the email.